Your Journey to Good Health Starts Here…
#1: Determine the Root Cause(s) of Your Health Issues
Tired of feeling like you’re just a number in the system, that you really aren’t being listened to – or worse, your provider really doesn’t know how to help?
Dr. Karen prides herself on making new clients feel welcome and hopeful from their first time inside Heavenly Health. For approximately 2 hours, you will be the center of her attention! Client history is discussed, and a variety of non-invasive assessments will be performed to begin determining the root cause of your health issue(s).
#2: Determine which supplements and/or therapies YOUR body needs to heal
Have you ever left a health food store or other natural health practitioner being told that you would need hundreds of dollars’ worth of products to heal? This will not be the case at Heavenly Health.
Using cutting edge technology that is not directly linked to store inventory, clients can see for their self just how well (if at all) a product or therapy will impact their health issues. While Dr. Karen tries to stock the most popular products, she often has to custom order because of the results. Clients are even encouraged to bring products they already own into the office – why buy more if unnecessary? Once all results are in, clients leave with a personalized wellness plan they can put into action!
#3: Start the Healing Process Immediately
This last step of the initial consultation again involves the SRT machine. Using the information collected during the client’s scan, any stressors found are energetically balanced and cleared. By doing so, the stored memory between stimulus and inappropriate response is overridden. Some clients feel an immediate boost in energy or reduction in pain.
Stimulating color therapy is also done during this time on several acupuncture points to encourage the body that the time to start healing is NOW.
$150 (for Steps #1-3)
#4: See Your Progress & Assess Next Steps
After a pre-determined time (typically 4 weeks), existing clients meet with Dr. Karen for 60 minutes for additional Stress Reduction Therapy to determine their progress and have their customized program modified as necessary. This is a crucial step as the body often begins to heal quickly once it knows you are listening to it and giving it what it needs!
Which Physical Therapy Do You Need?
Lymphatic Drain Therapy
- I feel or look swollen anywhere on my body. Sometimes I even find painful areas that feel like lumps.
- I get headaches way too often
- My middle name is tired
- I have digestion issues (sometimes too fast, other times too slow)
- I am suffering from a skin condition (diagnosed or just annoying acne and/or cellulite
- I have unwanted weight
- My joints hurt
- Heck, my whole body hurts ever since my injury
If you agree with any of the above statements, this invigorating session is designed for you.
Refresh and boost your lymphatic system – a key part of your immune system that contains infection-fighting white blood cells and toxins too difficult for the rest of the body to break down.
$65 + $15 for every 15 minutes thereafter
- I have Fibromyalgia
- I’m always tired
- My hormones are either out of control or don’t seem to exist anymore
- I have a learning disability, attention deficit disorder or brain fog
- Some days I feel like I’ll never stop getting migraines
- My nervous system is S-T-R-E-S-S-E-D
- At any time in my life, I was in an accident that resulted in pain
- I have experienced emotional trauma
- I would love a relaxing therapy but hate the thought of having to get undressed
If any of the above statements resonate with you, please consider Craniosacral therapy. Considered a light-touch therapy, pressure no more than the weight of a nickel is applied to areas near the spine as well as the cranium bones. The result scientifically is optimal production and reabsorption of the cerebral spinal fluid. The feel-good results is released tension, improved nerve flow and reduction in both acute and chronic pain.
$65 + $15 for every 15 minutes thereafter.
- I need to improve my immune system, circulation, and nerve flow.
- I suffer from neuropathy as a result of my diabetes
- I feel stressed and tense
- My glands are not functioning as well as they should i.e. thyroid, pancreas, etc. thyroid, pancreas
- I sleep but don’t wake up feeling rested
- I would like an effective therapy that doesn’t take a lot of time or require me to get undressed.
If any of the above statements resonate with you, consider reflexology. This therapeutic session is NOT a foot massage.
Rather, clients lie on the massage table fully clothed while Dr. Karen applies pressure to reflex areas on the feet. This is not a foot massage! It is a detoxifying technique that uses specific hand, finger, and thumb movements to give a boost to congested areas of the body via reflex areas on the foot.
$65 + $15 every 15 minutes thereafter
- I am experiencing pain anywhere in my body
- I want to reduce stress and feel more relaxed -and help my body stay that way!
- I want to reduce my headaches/migraines
- I need to detoxify
- I want to reduce inflammation
- I want to increase circulation
- I want to feel less tired, unhappy and unfocused
If any of the above benefits sound like what you need, please consider Polarity Therapy. Created by Dr. Randolph Stone, a chiropractor and osteopathic physician, this therapy both restores and maintains proper flow of energy throughout the body by using a variety of procedures including manipulation and stretching.
$65 for one-hour sessions and $15 for every 15 minutes thereafter.
Feel like you need ALL of the therapies listed above but do not have the time or money? Consider a naturopathic bodywork session. This therapeutic session allows Dr. Karen to combine different therapies. This could include basic massage, lymphatic, craniosacral, polarity and reflexology techniques as well as the application of essential oils and flower remedies and re-alignment of meridians customized to the needs of the client. A warming compress, if time allows, is included.
$65 for one-hour sessions and $15 for every 15 minutes thereafter.
Bach Flower Consultation
Do you ever feel as though fear, anger, worry, despair or other negative emotions from your past or present are interfering with your ability to heal or be the best version of yourself? Meet with Dr. Karen who will privately discuss your story. She will then create a blend of flower remedies customized to how you are reacting to your stressors to take home so you may begin restoring your inner peace.
Far Infrared Sauna with Chromotherapy
Unlike traditional saunas which can reach temperatures as high as 700 degrees, far infrared saunas have a surface temperature of approximately 180-200° F. This makes your experience more comfortable while still raising the body’s core temperature enough to enjoy the same warm benefits of the sun without the dangers of ultraviolet light.
Regular sessions in a far infrared sauna are known to:
- Boost the cardiovascular system
- Burn calories
- Detox heavy metals and other stored chemicals
- Ease joint pain and stiffness
- Improve range of motion
- Increase metabolism
- Offer better recovery from exercise
- Produce more restful sleep
- Reduce arthritic pain
- Reduce the appearance of cellulite
- Reduce risk of certain chronic skin conditions
- Reduce inflammation, cholesterol, and blood pressure
- Relieve muscle tension and pain
Heavenly Health’s far infrared sauna also includes Chromotherapy. In addition to many of the above benefits, clients receiving light therapy have also noted that it:
- Accelerates open wound healing
- Greatly reduces overall recovery after medical/surgical procedures and post-surgical scars
- Relieves Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD)
- Temporarily reduces the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, crow’s feet, and age spots
$1 Per Minute